9.16.2006

Oh, The Alps (Oh, Die Alpen)


Seeing The Alps
Originally uploaded by bjmclaughlin.
Had to get a post in for the day. My flakey internet connection at the hotel is working now so I am going to go ahead and get some pictures up to Flickr. Hope everyone enjoys! The title for this entry comes from the fact that when we turned a corner on the Autobahn, suddenly the alps came into view. I said, "Ohh! Wow! That is gorgeous!". To which my cohort's (who has been all over the alps) simple reply was, "What? Oh, the Alps".

Time to get some much needed sleep to eliminate my jet lag. Off to Neuschwanstein Castle tomorrow. I will definitly get pictures of that. Everyone would probably recognize it as looking similar to the Disney castle, which makes sense since it was the inspiration.

No comments: