9.09.2006

Baking


So if you looked under our interests you will have seen that we have baking as an interest. Well, we actually have two different interest. I am interested in trying to learn about baking. Making the actual cakes and that kind of thing. Alton Brown really shows the science of baking well and it has caught my interest. Helene has been watching these big cake decorating shows on The Food Network and has really taken an interest in that. So, we find we might have a crossing of hobbies. I am going to try my hand at baking cakes, and Helene will try her hand at decorating. These pictures are our first attempt, we started with cupcakes, figured we would start small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys- how fun! I have just checked out your page and after seeing yours, and a few others of friends... we just might have to start one of these... Anyhow, good luck with the baking/ decorating! Looks like fun!