10.12.2008

Happy 1 Week Birthday Sean

The baby ticker is down.
The hospital has billed the insurance.
I have changed diapers.
I know the true meaning of sleep deprived.

This can only mean 1 thing...

Last Sunday at 3:57 pm, Sean was born. He surprised us by deciding he wanted out a week early. He was 7 lbs 15 oz at birth and 19 inches long. Helene had a relatively quick labor and is an amazing and very proud mommy and I, well I am just beaming with pride. Over the last week the three of us have gotten to know each other better, we are settling into a nice schedule, and getting more and more sleep and rest.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support. I present, Sean Patrick McLaughlin...


















































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww he is absolutley adorable congratulations you guys. Keep the pictures coming.

Mel

Anonymous said...

love, Love, LOVE the pics! Especially the one of Helene & Sean sleeping together... and the one of Sean's little feet... and the one of him yawning... Okay, I love them all. :-) Thanks for sharing! Happy week-and-a-half birthday! :-)

Anonymous said...

I have to say...thus far I'm still convinced that the yawning is the cutest thing Sean does. That's a tough call...but definitely cute.

Aunt Angie & Uncle Jean miss him already!!