5.25.2008

The Great Backyard Upgrade: Stage 4 Complete

So the inevitable stage 4 has followed the completion of the patio. Rapidly after the patio actually. The grill is up and has been broken in with a cheeseburger dinner and a beer. Well, I had a beer, Helene had water. I enjoyed it for both of us. I am really happy with the picture of the beer on the grill that is here and I have posted that to my flickr account. I realized when I did that and was looking at pictures of Germany and Austria that I really need to get out shooting again. Hope to have some more photography up soon. Enjoy the pictures and if you come by the house, you can enjoy a cheeseburger yourself!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so this comment has nothing to do wit the patio - although it looks very beautiful! - I'm gonna be the first to comment it: you uys are half wa there! huzzah.
<3 loves!

Anonymous said...

That beer looks very sunny. Or maybe it's just reflecting its environment.

Nice patio!

And I'm just as impressed with your stage breakdown.