4.02.2008

Baby Update


So we had another ultrasound today. Always great to get another chance to see the baby and hear that wonderful little heartbeat. The baby is very healthy. The scan today was to check a risk factor for a number of potential developmental defects and the baby did wonderfully and we are in the low risk group.

The baby was also active and showing off for us, bouncing and jumping around in there. We have also scheduled our next ultrasound for May 28, which is now the close date for the gender poll. Get your votes in!

The picture from today isn't as clear as some of them have been as we are now using the standard ultrasound so we are on the lower resolution end right now, but in 7 weeks the baby should be getting pretty big!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, BMC and HMC! I voted on the gender poll just because I wanted to break the tie. I voted my gut (boy), but I'm hoping for a girl -- another playmate for Cori! Not that she'd ignore a boy at playtime, mind you. So I voted all weaselly, and as a result I'm very internally conflicted over this irrational poll. Come onnnnn May 28th, rest my weary head!

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong to object to the use of the term "gender" for purely academic reasons?

Also, I confess...I cheated and voted twice!! But I'm not telling what I voted...

Anonymous said...

Gender! Gender! Gender!... err wait... was that supposed to be 3 Sexes? (btw... is that even possible to make plural? Oh well it is now >:o).

Lemme tell you I'm super excited to be an uncle... Spawn watch has begun!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I go back and forth everyday, but my gut is saying boy, so thats what I voted. Can't wait until the little one arrives! I'm counting down...

jean... would this make this
C-Spawn? lol