6.11.2007

Working For A Living

We were both actually busy today with work. We both attended the JWST Partner's Workshop. It is really neat to see how many people it takes to build something like this. There are around 300 of us here, truly from all around the world, and we represent only a fraction of the project.

There was actually a press release that news groups are starting to pick up about the meetings and the presence of the full scale JWST model on display here in Dublin (see my pictures of the same model on the National Mall). Aviation Weekly was also getting some pictures today.

News Article

Tomorrow more meetings but I think we are going to get some time for sightseeing and hopefully more pictures.

Oh, our room...

We knew The Morrison was a nice hotel to start. I called a few weeks ago and asked if we could have a room in our reserved room class with a river view. Ask and ye shall receive. We are on the top floor, the only floor with huge, almost full wall size windows, and we are two doors over from the penthouse suite. The penthouse suite where Beyonce stayed the last couple nights. Jay-Z was over partying last night. I'm hip, I'm with it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!
I checked out the Morrison's website, and it IS awesome. Have some smoked haddock soup for me, will you? And is that Bob Dylan leaning against that old black car on the wall? It sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

Proof! I want to see you lip syncing to Outkast with Jay-Z. Upload those photos!